Monday, January 30, 2012

Hate


I hate to wake up so early in the morning to go to work, and just thinking “well, that’s the way of the world,” or “that’s just the way things are,” is not enough to justify to myself the waking up of so early in the morning.
I hate to wake up early in the morning, and the though, “I’m not lazy,” doesn’t quite give me the satisfaction to make up for the fact that I hate to wake up so early in the morning.
I hate to wake up early in the morning because I do it for something I don’t really care much about, and for people I don't know, and the thought, “I’m a productive member of society,” doesn’t quite give me the incentive to do it so early every morning.
I hate waking up early in the morning. I don’t mind working, but I hate it that I have no choice and can’t do it when I want to; I have to do it everyday for five days a week because I have to buy food, pay for my roof, and buy clothes (they got me by the balls).

No comments:

Post a Comment